The Center for French Studies at the University of Warsaw and the French Research Center in Humanities and Social Sciences are glad to invite you to its roundtable on security issues in Post-Brexit Europe.
Date: Friday 18th June 2021, 15h – 17h
Place: Online, link of the webinair: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86944135144
ID: 869 4413 5144
Organizer: Amélie Zima (Center for French Studies, University of Warsaw, Poland)
- Jérôme Heurtaux (Director of CEFRES)
- Nicolas Maslowski (Director of Center for French Studies at the University of Warsaw, Poland)
- Monika Brusenbauch-Meislova (Brno University, Czech Republic): Choppy Seas, or Calm Waters? Brexit Challenges for Czech Security and Defence policy
- Delphine Deschaux-Dutard (Grenoble Alpes University, France): France, Germany and European Strategic Autonomy after Brexit: Squaring the Circle
- Amélie Zima (Center for French Studies, University of Warsaw, Poland): Polish Defence Policy in Post-Brexit Era: Back to Atlancism?
Chair: Marek Madej (University of Warsaw, Poland)
Credits: European Takuba Task Force, DICOD/EMA