Development of Methodology of Critical Thinking and Pedagogical Support to Counteract Disinformation and Manipulation of Artificially Reproduced Media Content
Research area 2. Norms & Transgressions.
Hanna Chemerys is an associate professor, head of the Department of Design of Zaporizhzhia National University, member of Ukrainian Design Union and from May 2023 is part of CEFRES non-residential fellowship for Ukrainian researchers in humanities and social sciences.
- 2020: Ph.D. on topic “Formation of graphic competence of future bachelor’s of computer sciences”.
- “Increase in the Level of competence in immersion technologies Future Bachelor in Computer Sciences in the Process of Studying 3D Modeling”. ceur-ws (ICTERI 2019). Ukraine, 2019, 2(2393). pp.17–28 URL:ceur-ws.org/Vol-2393/paper_378.pdf
- “Using 3D modelling in design training simulator with augmented reality”. ceur-ws, Ukraine, 2019. Vol.2546. Рp.213-223 URL:ceur-ws.org/Vol-2546/paper15.pdf
- “Conceptual Model of Learning Based on the Combined Capabilities of Augmented and Virtual Reality Technologies with Adaptive Learning Systems”. ceur-ws (AREdu 2020), Ukraine, 2020. Vol.2731. Рp.328-340. URL:ceur-ws.org/Vol-2731/paper19.pdf
- “The Review of the Adaptive Learning Systems for the Formation of Individual Educational Trajectory”. ceur-ws (ICTERI 2020). Ukraine, 2020. Vol.2732. Рр.547-558. URL:ceur-ws.org/Vol-2732/20200547.pdf
- “Analysis of Ergonomic Indicators and Compliance with the Principles of the Instructional Design of Education Courses in Adaptive Learning Systems”. ceur-ws (ICTERI 2020). Ukraine, 2020. Vol.2732. Рp.619-633. URL:ceur-ws.org/Vol-2732/20200619.pdf
- “Strategy for Implementing Immersive Technologies in the Professional Training Process of Future Designers”. Journal of Physics (ViCEST), Malaysia, 2021. Vol.1933. DOI:10.1088/1742-6596/1933/1/012046
- “Information System for the Formation of Students’ Individual Educational Trajectory”. European Union Digital Library (ICEHHA 2021). Indonesia, 2021. DOI:10.4108/eai.3-6-2021.2311038
- “Opportunities and Prospects for Personalizing the User Interface of the Educational Platform in Accordance with the Personality Psychotypes”. Advances in Computational Design. Vol.7, 2022. Pp.139-151 DOI:10.12989/acd.2022.7.2.139
- “Fundamentals of UX/UI Design in Professional Preparation of the Future Bachelor of Computer Science”. AIP Conference Proceedings 2453, 2022. Pp.1-7 DOI:10.1063/5.0094433
- “STEM Project Based Learning for Future Designers”. AIP Conference Proceedings 2453, 2022. Pp.1-7 DOI:10.1063/5.0094432
- 2020—present: Yearbook of Moving Image Studies (YoMIS)
- 2022—present: Rajasthali Journal