Art within reach: photomechanical reproductions of works of art from print to digital
This conference is part of the project The Matrix of Photomechanical Reproductions: Histories of Remote Access to Art, which is being implemented at the Institute of Art History of the Czech Academy of Sciences, supported by the Lumina Quaeruntur fellowship.
Location: Institute of Art History of the Czech Academy of Sciences & CEFRES, Na Florenci 3, Prague, and online.
Date: 5-6 December, 2023
Organizing committee (Institute of Art History of the Czech Academy of Sciences)
- Camilla Balbi
- Hanna Buddeus
- Katarína Mašterová
- Fedora Parkmann
- Béatrice Joyeux-Prunel (Université de Genève)
- Megan R. Luke (University of Southern California)
- Jens Ruchatz (Phillips-Universität Marburg)
- Geoffrey Belknap (National Museums Scotland)
- Lenka Bydžovská (Czech Academy of Sciences)
- Geraldine A. Johnson (University of Oxford, UK)
- Petra Trnková (Czech Academy of Sciences)