CEFRES welcomes first and foremost researchers from France and the Visegrad countries to work at the center in an interdisciplinary and collaborative spirit. There are several ways to become a member of CEFRES:
Year-long stays or more at CEFRES
- as a AV ČR or CNRS researcher appointed to CEFRES for 2 years in the frame of the TANDEM Program
- as a CNRS researcher appointed to CEFRES for 2 years (the call is open each year)
- as a CNRS-appointed research lecturer from a French university for a year (the call is open each year). Also on the Website of the French Ministery of Higher Education and Research
- as a post-doctoral researcher appointed to CEFRES by Charles University in Prague on a collective research project. See the call here for 2022-2023 (call closed).
- as a PhD student enrolled at Charles University and/or at the Academy of Sciences in the Czech Republic (CEFRES Platform PhD Fellowships). See our 2023 call here (call closed).
- as a PhD student from a university in France, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia or the Czech Republic outside the Charles University (CEFRES PhD Fellowships). See our 2023 call here (call open).
- as an associate PhD student or researcher funded in the frame of a research project or with another funding
Short stays at CEFRES
- as a CNRS researcher or a CNRS-appointed research lecturer from a French university within the frame of CNRS “SMI – Soutien à la mobilité internationale“, between 3 and 9 months (closed for 2023)
- as a EHESS member for a research and teaching stay (up to 1 month). Read the 2022 call for 2023.
- as an intern from France, intern from FF UK or intern from FSV UK (between 1 and 3 months)
You can find further information about our mobility program in “MOBILITY“.