Eclectic of Memory
Research Area 2: Norms & Transgressions
Kyrylo Polishchuk is Ukrainian writer, a journalist, a translator, PhD of philology, the laureate of many literary prizes, and the author of three fiction books (Bird cemetery, The girl who flew to the Moon for a month, To hunt down a mockingbird). As an independent researcher, he focuses his attention on Ukrainian and Polish poetry of the 20th century, on the themes of war, resettlement and trauma.
- 2012–2013: MD in Philology, Faculty of Philology and Journalism of the Central State University named after Volodymyr Vynnychenko.
- 2013–2016: postgraduate student of the Department of Ukrainian Literature, Faculty of Philology and Journalism of the Central State University named after VolodymyrVynnychenko.
- 2016: PhD in Philology (Candidate of Philological Sciences), Berdyansk State Pedagogical University.
- 2017 March–July: teacher of Ukrainian language and literature at School No. 16 (Kropyvnytskyi).
- 2017-2018: teacher of Ukrainian language and literature at the alternative school «Krok» (Kropivnytskyi).
- Since 2019: journalist and radio presenter of Ukrainian Radio Kropyvnytskyi (Suspilne Ukraine).
- Aphoristic nature of dramatic texts by Ivan Tobilevych (Karpenko-Kary) / K. Polishchuk // Scientific notes. Literary Studies Series No. 43 – Ternopil: TNPU, 2015. – pp. 119–128.
- Poetics of the titles of Ivan Tobilevych’s plays / K. Polishchuk // Philological Volyn: text and context. – Issue 19. – 2015. – P. 157–166.
- Poetics of remarks by Ivan Tobilevych // Synopsis: text, context, media. – No. 1 (13), 2016. [Electronic resource] / K. Polishchuk. –Access mode:http://synopsis.kubg.edu.ua/index.php/synopsis/article/view/178/186
- Lifetime criticism of drama by Ivan Tobilevych (Karpenko-Kary) / K. Polishchuk // Mandrivets. – Ternopil, 2015. – No. 4 (118). – pp. 18–23.
- The essence and structure of the concept of metapoetics (Based on the metapoetics material of Ivan Tobilevych (Karpenko-Kary)) / K. Polishchuk // Spheres of Culture. Volume XI. –Poland, Lublin, 2015. – P. 101-107.
- System-forming factors of the integrity of drama / K. Polishchuk. – Germany, Saarbrücken: Lambert Academic Publishing, 2018. – 81 p. (ISBN: 978-3-659-36639-0)
- Cracovians from Lviv / K. Poliszczuk // Journal «Laboratorium», 2019. – No. 3. – P. 11–14.