Call for Applications: One month visiting professor at École des hautes études en sciences sociales (EHESS) in Paris.
As part of the cooperation agreement between EHESS, CEFRES, Charles University in Prague and the Czech Academy of Sciences and the partnership between EHESS and CEFRES, concluded with the aim of intensifying Franco-Czech scientific exchanges in the field of humanities and social sciences, EHESS proposes the hosting of a teacher/researcher from a Czech academic institution for one month between October and December 2022.
- the call is open to all teachers/researchers in humanities and social sciences at the Czech Academy of Sciences, Charles University or any other Czech university
- the guest researcher will be fully integrated into EHESS. He or she will be expected to give two presentations in seminars or other scientific events at EHESS;
- the presentations should be in English and/or French; it is preferable that at least one of them be in French;
- the missionary will receive an allowance of 2055 euros to cover travel and accommodation costs. Campus France will provide assistance in finding accommodation at preferential rates.
The application file will include the following elements:
- a CV and a list of publications of the candidate;
- proposals for both interventions during the stay;
- any other element supporting the application (e.g. a research project requiring consultation of archives or other materials on site).
For more information on the pedagogical and scientific activities of EHESS, please refer to the School’s website: http://www.ehess.fr.
All applications must be sent electronically (in a single PDF file) before May 30, 2022 to the director of CEFRES (firstname.lastname@example.org ) and the program coordinator at EHESS: Falk Bretschneider falk.bretschneider[@]ehess.fr
Applications will be examined by a committee representing the partners involved: EHESS, CEFRES, Czech Academy of Sciences and Charles University.
For further information on the cooperation between EHESS and CEFRES, please contact Mateusz Chmurski, scientific director of the cooperation at CEFRES: email@example.com .