Type of contract: Local employment permanent contract under Czech law (three-month probationary period)
Full time (37 hours per week)
Start date: as soon as possible
Place of work: CEFRES, Na Florenci 3, Prague 1
Gross salary: 33 607,- CZK
Applications are to be sent no later than September 30th 2022 (the call is closed).
The Executive Assistant will assist CEFRES Director and Deputy director in the performance of their office.
- Participation in the organization of CEFRES scientific activities in cooperation with Czech and foreign partners;
- Help with the running of the daily accounting operations in coordination with CEFRES Director and the head accountant;
- Coordination of the electronic communication of the Center (CEFRES website, newsletter, Carnet de recherche blog, social netwoks);
- Translation of texts (Czech-French and French-Czech);
- Participation in the supervision of interns.
- Bachelor degree delivered by a Czech university, Master is an advantage;
- Experience with administration related to the organization of scientific events or projects in the Czech Republic;
- Knowledge of the Czech higher education system and research institutions;
- Responsibility, diligence, intellectual curiosity, accuracy, organizational skills and in time management;
- Native language Czech or Slovak, fluent knowledge of French and English;
- Computer skills (MS Office, website administration, etc.).
Applications (cover letter and CV) to be sent to Mateusz Chmurski, CEFRES Director (firstname.lastname@example.org). The pre-selected candidates will be invited to an interview.