Deadline for applications: No deadline, urgent.
Permanent contract (3 months trial)
Full time (37 hours per week)
Start date: as soon as possible
Place of work: CEFRES, Na Florenci 3, Prague 1
Gross salary: 32 500,- CZK
The Executive Assistant will assist CEFRES Director in the performance of his office.
- Participation in the organization of CEFRES scientific activities in cooperation with Czech and foreign partners;
- Help with the running of the daily operations of CEFRES (correspondence, accounting, etc.);
- Administration of electronic communication networks (CEFRES website, newsletter, Carnet de recherche blog, Facebook, etc.);
- Translation of texts (Czech-French/French-Czech);
- Providing administrative support to CEFRES and its academic partners;
- Participation in the management of CEFRES interns;
- External visitor reception.
- Master degree in humanities or social sciences;
- Experience with administration related to the organization of scientific activities and projects in the Czech Republic;
- Knowledge of the Czech higher education system and its institutions;
- Responsibility, diligence, curiosity, accuracy, excellent written skills;
- Native language Czech or Slovak, excellent knowledge of French and English;
- Computer skills (MS Office, website administration, etc.).
Applications (cover letter and CV) to be sent to Jérôme Heurtaux, CEFRES Director (firstname.lastname@example.org). The pre-selected candidates will be invited to an interview.