Call for Applications: one month visiting professor at École des hautes études en sciences sociales (EHESS) in Paris.
As part of the cooperation agreement between EHESS, CEFRES, Charles University in Prague and the Czech Academy of Sciences, concluded with the aim of intensifying Franco-Czech scientific exchanges in the field of humanities and social sciences, EHESS proposes the hosting of a teacher/researcher from Charles University or the Czech Academy of Sciences for one month between October and December 2021.
- the call is open to all professors/researchers in humanities and social sciences at Charles University or the Czech Academy of Sciences;
- the guest researcher will be fully integrated into EHESS. He or she will be expected to give four presentations in seminars or other scientific events at EHESS;
- the presentations should be in English and/or French; it is preferable that at least one of them be in French;
- the selected researcher will receive 2055 euros to cover his/her flight and accommodation expenses; Campus France will provide assistance to find an accommodation at a preferential rate.
The application file will include the following elements:
- a CV and a list of publications of the candidate;
- proposals for interventions during the stay;
- any other element supporting the application (e.g. a research project requiring consultation of archives or other materials in France);
- projects of cooperation in progress or in preparation with local partners, etc.
For more information on the pedagogical and scientific activities of EHESS, please refer to the School’s website: http://www.ehess.fr.
All applications must be sent electronically (in a single PDF file) before June 10, 2021 to email@example.com.
Applications will be examined by a committee representing the partners involved: EHESS, CEFRES, Czech Academy of Sciences and Charles University.
For further informations on the cooperation between EHESS and CEFRES, please contact Jérôme Heurtaux, scientific director of the cooperation at CEFRES: firstname.lastname@example.org.