Join the CEFRES for a short mobility!
Deadline for submission: 7 November 2022
Duration: from 3 to 9 months in 2023
Information and application form to be filled in: SMI
As a part of its support to researchers’ international mobility, the National Institute in Social Sciences and Humanities (InSHS) of the CNRS allows for researchers from CNRS and from universities with which they are engaged to realize research actions abroad within the SMI frame in 2023.
This support is not limited discipline-wise and concerns all types of research mission (fieldwork, sources inquiry, the setting up of a collective research project, the writing of a book or article in cooperation with foreign researchers, and so forth). It applies to all destinations (within the requirements of stays regulations implemented in the chosen countries) and to all kind of host institutions.
Such research missions abroad will take place in 2023. Their duration must be superior to three months and must not exceed nine months. The support involves a maximum monthly rate of 2,000 euros which will be transfered to the researcher’s research unit in France and dedicated to cover all mission expenses. The sum must be spent in its entirety in the year 2023.
Applications will be assessed on the basis of their quality and scientific interest.
Researchers from CNRS and from universities must send their application at the latest by 7 November 2022 via email at: email@example.com
Application package includes
- a scientific justification of the project (max. 2 pages)
- the description of all planned actions within the mission (max. half a page)
- the description of the uses for the budget required (max. half a page). Should co-financing be acquired, they should be indicated.
- a CV including the researcher’s 5 publications most meaningful for the current project
- the form duly filled in in agreement with the director of the researcher’s unit in France.