Call for applications for 2nd year and above PhD students at the Charles University or the Czech Academy of Sciences
Deadline for submission: 31 March 2022 (call closed)
Duration: 1 September 2022 – 31 August 2023
In the frame of its Platform, CEFRES offers a year-long fellowship to PhD students enrolled at the Charles University and/or working as fellows at the Academy of Sciences in the Czech Republic. Fellows’ research should contribute to one of CEFRES’s research areas. The amount of the fellowship is 15 000 CZK per month during 12 months. Good command of English is mandatory, command of French is appreciated. The selected PhD fellows will join CEFRES team and take part in the center’s scientific life.
- Duly filled in application form – download the form here
- A summary of the on-going research (5 pages maximum) including:
- the aims and inputs of the research
- its methodological and theoretical frame
- the first outcomes since the beginning of the research
- a state of the art presented within a 1 page-long bibliography
- A letter of motivation answering these two questions:
- How does your research project contribute to one of CEFRES’s research areas (450 words)
- How can your research benefit from CEFRES? (300 words)
- Two academic reference letters, including one from the PhD supervisor
- A CV including, if relevant, a list of publications and papers.
Application packages must be submitted electronically in one PdF File entitled ”CEFRES Plateform-your surname” at: email@example.com. To be considered, application packages must be complete.
Application packages can be sent in French or in English.
All applications will be evaluated by a committee of experts.
Application deadline: 31 March 2022 (5 pm)
Candidates will be informed of the results of the preselection by 19 May 2022. Preselected candidates will be interviewed at the CEFRES by a jury presided by the director of CEFRES in the week of the 30th of May.
Final results will be published no later than 7 June 2022.
Any questions related to the application procedure may be sent to Mrs Claire Madl: firstname.lastname@example.org.